Welcome to MergeConverter.com
Home of the Merge Network (Easy Play Poker, Carbon Poker, Poker.com, Poker Nordica, PDC Poker, Aced.com) CONVERTER
Merge Network hand converter for Holdem Manager/Poker Tracker.
Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker 3 latest beta now support Merge network. Check their forums for more info
- Our handconverter supports No Limit and Limit Holdem cash games, Pot Limit and Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo: Heads up, 6-max and 10-max. Allowing you to keep track of you and your opponents stats in realtime.(See screenshot)
- The converter works by taking the original Merge skin hand history file and converting it to the same format as Party Poker hand history.
- Merge Network offers some of the best poker sites online including Carbon Poker and Aced Poker. For more information on Merge poker rooms, read these poker site reviews.
- It has been tested with thousand of hands and 99.99% accurate (some cases occur such as when you get a disconnection from the site during a hand and the complete hand history is not written properly)
- Converted hand histories have been tested on
Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker 3 and they correctly keep track of
profit/loss and win rates along with keeping
vpip/pfr/af and all other vital stats
- Check out poker bonus source, your guide to online poker, bonuses and poker news. You might not find anything relating to roulette for real money, you will find plenty of strategy articles to improve your poker game.
- NOTE: Poker Tracker 3 users.The converter works with PT3 but without HUD functionality.
- The converter can be purchased through moneybookers, paypal, pokerstars transfer or full tilt transfer.
- Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker 3 latest beta now supports Merge. Check their forums for more info
- Trial version now available.
- Merge Gaming have confirmed that use of the converter is allowed on the Merge Gaming Network.
- The full version of the converter now supports Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo cash games.
- SNG Tournaments also supported for purchasers of full version. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about your copy.